For narrow necked bottles, supplied sterile
Sterifeed reusable latex free teat units form an innovative and healthy alternative to latex teats.
This reusable orthodontic teat is suitable for use from birth (full-term). It is supplied sterile and ready to use.
The Sterifeed 10017 teat shape and flow rate are the same as the 10007 orthodontic teats in widespread use within the NHS. Unlike the hospital teat, this teat is designed to be reused. Resterilise up to five times by boiling, microwave, autoclave (max 121 deg C for 20min) or electric steam steriliser.
- Orthodontic shape supports oral development
- Latex free
- Same shape, size and flow rate as the disposable (10007) version
- BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Supplied with bottle collar
- Fits Sterifeed and popular breast pump bottles
- Individually wrapped
- Ready for immediate use
- Will not fit 200ml ready made formula bottles
Buy: Sterifeed latex free teat - Orthodontic
Product code: 10017
Prices from £7.99 inc. VAT (pack of 10)
Orders completed by 2.30pm (Mon-Fri) will normally leave our premises on the same day. Call us first if you intend to collect.
See our shipping service summary for detailed information on our various shipping services.